Besides changing the appearance of your Pike13 website, here are a few ways that you can tailor it to your business and the people you serve.
In this article
Organize your business for your clients’ ease of use by segmenting your services into service categories. For example, you might group the services you provide by skill level (beginner to advanced), age and gender, or service type. To learn more, see Converting online visitors to new members using the power of service categories.
Add or edit your service categories
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Settings, tap Services, and then tap Manage Categories.
- To add a new service category, tap + New.
- Enter the category name, category summary, full category description, and then choose the services for this category.
Tip You can also edit any of the automatically populated categories or the new categories you create by tapping Edit next to the category.
Use the categories to create new tabs on your Pike13 website
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Settings, tap Pike13 Website, and then tap Navigation.
- To add a new navigation tab, tap + Create a New Page.
- Enter a page name.
- Choose to link to a specific service category or a list of all your service categories.
You can embed a daily list view of your scheduled classes and courses in your business website using the Pike13 Schedule Widget. For details, see Adding your Pike13 schedule to your website.
- Changing the look of your staff and Pike13 websites
- Google Analytics: Set up a property
- Google Analytics: Add the tracking code directly to your site
- Google Analytics: Create, edit, and share Goals