Some Pike13 businesses offer their clients the Pike13 Client Kiosk to check in for services or sign up by opening your account and creating your profile.
In this article
- On the Client Kiosk, do one of the following:
- Find your sign-in code in your client profile by logging into your Pike13 account on your smartphone.
- Store your sign-in code on your iPhone in Passbook.
- Enter your phone number or email address, and then tap the arrow.
- Tap Scan barcode, place the barcode or sign-in code behind the iPad so the iPad camera can scan it, and wait for the scan to complete.
- Withdraw from a class you’re enrolled in by selecting Change Enrollment at the bottom of the page.
- Tap Sign up.
- Enter your email address, click the arrow, and then follow the instructions.
- You can sign up both a dependent and yourself, only a dependent, or only yourself. For each person you sign up you’re asked to enter personal information, like name, address, email address, phone number, and birthday.
- You can choose to take your photo to include in your client profile so that staff can recognize you. You can update your photo in your client profile anytime later.
- If you’re a client at a business that requires you to sign a waiver, you can sign the waiver while signing up. If you’re signing up a dependent, you can sign a guardian waiver, too.
- After you sign up, you’ll receive an email that prompts you to download your barcode to your mobile phone so you can use the barcode to sign in quickly at the Client Kiosk next visit.
- On your iPhone in a browser, go to the Pike13 business, and sign in to your client account.
- Tap Your Stuff next to your profile photo in the upper right corner.
- Tap Scan In.
- Scroll down and tap Add to Passbook.
- To store the sign-in code, in the upper right corner of the Store Card screen, tap Add.