You can book an appointment for yourself on a Pike13 website. Doing so probably requires an applicable plan or pass or a saved credit card on file. Pike13 asks you for the required info when appropriate.
You can also cancel booked appointments. Doing so as early as possible avoids cancellation fees and frees the provider’s schedule for other client bookings.
In this article
- Sign in to the Pike13 website where you want to enroll in the class or course.
- Tap Services, and then under Appointments tap the appointment that you want to book.
- If you have the option to book the appointment at more than one location, choose a location.
- Tap a morning, afternoon, or evening box that shows times available, and then tap the timeslot you want.
- If you manage another person, choose whom the appointment is for.
- If you have more than one pass or plan to pay for your booking, choose which you want to use, and then tap Finish.
- Sign in to the Pike13 website.
- Under Upcoming, tap the name of the appointment you want to cancel your registration for.
- Tap Cancel Registration, and then tap OK.