As a client of a business that uses Pike13, you can sign in to your client profile to buy a monthly membership plan, prepaid plan, single-visit pass, or punchcard. The pass or plan will start on the purchase date.
Buy a plan or pass
- Sign in to your client side Pike13 website, select the Plans & Passes tab or other navigation tab that lists purchase options.
- Select the name of the plan or pass that you want to buy, select Add to Cart.
If you’re an account manager, you’re asked Who is this for?. Choose the person you’re buying the item for, then select Add to Cart.
- If you want to buy more than one plan or pass, select + Add More Items, and choose another item.
- If you want to apply a coupon code, select Enter coupon code, enter the code, and then select Apply.
- Select Secure Checkout:
- Select a payment method from the dropdown list.
- If you don’t have a credit card stored or if you want to use a different card than what is stored, select Add a new credit card, enter the required information, Save, and then Finish.
Note If you're prompted to accept terms and conditions, do one of the following:
- Check the checkbox, then Accept.
- If an electronic signature is required, select Sign Now, Continue, Sign when prompted, then Finish.
Tip See details of any plans or passes you’ve already bought, as well as bills and related activity, by selecting Your Stuff, and then the name of the plan or pass.