As a client of a business that uses Pike13, you can sign in to your client profile to buy a monthly membership plan, prepaid plan, single-visit pass, or punchcard. The pass or plan will start on the purchase date.
Buy a plan or pass
- Sign in to the business’s Pike13 website, and then tap the Plans & Passes tab or other navigation tab that lists purchase options.
- Tap the name of the plan or pass that you want to buy, and then tap Add to Cart.
If you’re an account manager, you’re asked Who is this for?. Choose the person you’re buying the item for, and then tap Add to Cart.
- If you want to buy more than one plan or pass, tap + Add More Items, and then choose another item.
- If you want to apply a coupon code, tap Enter coupon code, enter the code, and then tap Apply.
- Tap Secure Checkout, and then do one of the following:
- If you want to use account credit, tap Choose a payment method, tap Account Credit for [your name], and then if your credit doesn’t cover the bill tap + Add another payment, tap Choose a payment method, tap the payment method you want to use, and then tap Finish.
- If you don’t have a credit card stored or if you want to use a different card than what is stored, tap New Payment Method, enter the required information, tap Save, and then tap Finish.
Note If you're prompted to accept terms and conditions, do one of the following:
- If checking a checkbox is required, tap to check the checkbox, and then tap Accept.
- If an electronic signature is required, tap Sign Now, tap Continue, tap Sign when prompted, and then tap Finish.
Tip See details of any plans or passes you’ve already bought, as well as bills and related activity, by tapping Your Stuff, and then tapping the name of the plan or pass.