In Pike13 you can sign up on behalf of another person you manage so that you can pay for, schedule and review services, and receive notifications on behalf of a dependent. As the account manager of the dependent or child, you can sign up one or multiple dependents for a service. When you sign up on behalf of a dependent you’re asked if you’re creating an account to only manage your dependent or to sign yourself up for services as well.
When you’ve signed up your dependent and created your account manager profile, your client profile dashboard shows information related to notes, plans and passes, and the upcoming schedule for your dependent and yourself as appropriate. Any pass or plan bought for a dependent’s use is stored in the dependent’s profile.
In this article
- On the business’s Pike13 site, tap Sign In, enter your email address and password, and then tap Sign In.
- In the right menu under People you manage, tap + Manage New Client.
- On the Manage new client page, enter required information, and then tap Create.
Tip If you want your dependent to receive email reminders about their scheduled services, enter their email address under Email addresses of dependents.
- Tap the session on the calendar you want to enroll in.
- When asked Who is enrolling?, tap the box to choose your dependent, tap Next, and then tap Confirm.
- On the business’s Pike13 site, find the pass that you want.
- When asked Who is this for?, tap the box to choose your dependent, and then tap Add to Cart.
- If you want to apply a coupon code, tap Enter coupon code, enter the code, and then tap Apply.
- Tap Secure Checkout, and then do one of the following:
- If you want to use account credit, tap Choose a payment method, tap Account Credit for [your name], and then if your credit doesn't pay the full bill tap +Add another payment, tap Choose a payment method, tap the payment method you want to use for the remainder, and then tap Finish.
- If you don't have a credit card stored or if you want to use a different card than what is stored, tap New Payment Method, enter the required information, tap Save, and then tap Finish.
On the business’s Pike13 site, tap Your Stuff, and then in the right menu under People You Manage tap your dependent’s name.
Tip Review payment information for your dependent in your (the Account manager’s) profile, which you can see by tapping Payment Methods in the right menu of your profile.