Many businesses require a signed waiver before they can provide you services. If you are the guardian of a client under the age of 18, you will also be required to sign a guardian waiver.
Pike13 requires you to sign the waiver when you first sign up as a client with a business using Pike13. If you have not yet signed the waiver, your next login will prompt you to complete the waiver(s).
You can review your signed documents in your Pike13 dashboard anytime.
In this article
- Sign in to the Pike13 website, and you will be taken directly to a screen asking you to sign the waiver. Select the waiver you need to sign (more than one will appear if you are managing minors).
- On the DocuSign Request for Signature page, tap to check I consent to use Electronic Records and Signatures, and then tap Review Document.
- In the DocuSign document, read through the agreement. Fill out any requested information including initials and signatures where required and select Confirm Signing.
- Sign in to the Pike13 website, and then in the right menu of your dashboard select Signed documents.
- Select the document you want to review, and then View as PDF.