Many businesses require a signed waiver before they can provide you services. If you’re the guardian of another client, you might also be required to sign a guardian waiver.
Pike13 reminds you to sign the document when you first sign in to a Pike13 website. If you haven’t yet signed a required waiver, you’re also reminded to sign when you enroll in a class. When you sign into the class, your instructor is also reminded to ask you to sign an unsigned waiver.
You can review your signed documents in your Pike13 dashboard anytime.
In this article
- Sign in to the Pike13 website, and then in your dashboard tap Complete a waiver before your next visit.
- On the DocuSign Request for Signature page, tap to check I consent to use Electronic Records and Signatures, and then tap Review Document.
- In the DocuSign document, tap each of the required signature and initial fields, and then tap Confirm Signing.
A copy of the signed document is stored with your account. You can review it anytime.
- Sign in to the Pike13 website, and then in the right menu of your dashboard tap Signed documents.
- On the Signed documents page, tap the document you want to review, and then tap View as PDF.
If a customer has signed up for an event and has not signed a waiver they will receive an email 24 hours before the event starts. If they have signed up within 24 hours of the event start, they will receive a reminder email within an hour of sign up.
If they have still not signed when visit is completed by staff member, two more emails are schedule for 10 minutes after start of the event and 30 minutes after the event ends.