Before you can book appointments, enroll in classes and courses, or buy passes and plans in a Pike13 business, you need to open an account by creating your client profile.
The Pike13 business that serves you might have started a client profile for you and sent you a welcome email with a link to your profile so you can complete it—you can add a password and update the entire profile anytime. If you’re a first-time visitor, you’ll start from scratch.
In this article
- In the top right corner of the Pike13 website, tap Sign Up.
- Enter your email address, and then tap Next.
If you’re redirected to the Check your email page, check your email inbox, open the email “Please confirm your email address,” and then tap Confirm your email address.
- Enter the required information, and then tap Sign Up or Finish.
- In the top right corner of the Pike13 website, tap Sign In, enter your email address and password, and then tap Sign In.
- Tap Your Stuff, and then in the right menu under your profile picture tap your name.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Edit Profile.
- Under Email address, tap the Your Pike13 Account link.
- Do any of the following:
- To change your email address, under Email address enter an updated email address, and then under Current password enter your current password.
- To change your password, under Current password enter your current password, and then under Password enter your new password.
- Before signing in to the Pike13 business, tap Forgot your password?.
- On the Reset your password page, enter your email address, and then tap Send Instructions.
- Check your email inbox, open the Pike13 email “Reset password instructions,” and then tap Change my password.
- On the Pike13 Change your password page, enter a new password, and then tap Change Password.