Before you can book appointments, enroll in classes and courses, or buy passes and plans in a Pike13 business, you need to create your client profile.
If the Pike13 business that serves you created a client profile for you, please check your inbox for the welcome email with a link to your profile. Once you click on the link, you will create a password and add additional information. If you are a first-time visitor, you will start from scratch.
In this article
- In the top right corner of your Pike13 website, select Sign Up.
- Enter your email address then select Next.
- Enter the required information including creating a password and select Sign Up.
*If you are redirected to the Check your email page after step two, you likely have an account with another Pike13 business. Check your email inbox for the “Please confirm your email address” email and click on Confirm your email address.
- Once you are signed in, select Your Account on the bottom right hand side.
- Do any of the following:
- To change your email address, under Email address enter an updated email address, and then under Current password enter your current password.
- To change your password, under Current password enter your current password, and then under Password enter your new password.
- On the sign in page, select Forgot your password?
- Enter your email address and select Send Instructions.
- Check your email, open the Pike13 email “Reset password instructions” and select Change my password.
- Enter your new password and click Change Password.