If you’re a user of an iPhone, iPad, or Android mobile device, you can add a shortcut to your Pike13 client dashboard on your device for quick access.
In this article
- In Chrome, sign in to your Pike13 website.
- At the right end of the address box, tap Bookmark this page .
- In the Bookmark added! dialog box, edit the bookmark’s name and change its folder as needed, and then tap Done.
- In the upper right corner of the Chrome window, tap Customize , tap Bookmarks, and then press and hold your new shortcut to open the dialog box where you can name it.
- Tap Add to home screen.
- In Safari, sign in to your Pike13 website.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Share , and then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Enter a name for the Pike13 shortcut, and then tap Add.