Have you changed your email address? Or want to update your profile photo or other information for a business? You can update your information in Pike13 anytime.
When signing up for a Pike13 business, your email address was used for two things:
- A Pike13 account email, used to sign in to any Pike13 business
- A contact email per business, used for emails and notifications from that business
Decide which you’d like to change, one or both, and see the guides below:
In this article
Changing contact email per business
To change the email address where you receive communications from the business, follow the steps below. If you are a member of multiple businesses that use Pike13, you can use different emails for each of them if you want to.
- On the Pike13 business website, click Your Stuff at the upper right.
- Select your name under your photo
- Scroll down and click Edit Profile
- Update your email address and select Save
Changing Pike13 account email
If you are a member of multiple businesses that use Pike13, you can use one email and sign in to access all of them. To change your sign-in email address:
- Visit Your Account
- Change your email address, enter your current password and click Save.
- You will receive an email from Pike13 to confirm your new email address. Click the link in the email to start using your new sign-in email address.
Editing your client profile per business
On the Pike13 business website, click Your Stuff at the upper right, and then do any of the following:
- To add a new profile photo, in the right menu under History click Photos, select New Profile Photo, find the image that you want, and then click Upload.
- To edit your phone number, address, or any other information, in the right menu under your profile photo click your name, at the bottom of the Contact Information page select Edit Profile, make any changes, and then click Save.