You can change any part of a pass or plan anytime after you've created it: the name of the pass or plan, its description, its pricing, the length of time before it expires, its tax exemption, where it can be used, who can buy it, and what it can buy. Or stop selling it all together. But only the passes and plans you sell after making the changes are affected—changes don't apply to those passes and plans already sold to your clients.
You can't change the service covered by a single-visit pass that was created automatically when you created a class, course, or appointment.
Modify an existing pass or plan
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Settings, and then do one of the following:
- If you want to modify a pass, tap Passes.
- If you want to modify a plan, tap Plans.
- To change the name, description, or services it can buy:
Under Basic Info tap Edit next to the item you want to change, make the changes you want, and then tap Save.
- To change the price or number of visits, length of time before expiration, tax exemption, number of payments, day when payment should occur, or revenue category:
Under Pricing tap Edit next to the item you want to change, make the changes you want, and then tap Save.
- To change a group rate or the size of the group that the rate applies to:
Under Group pricing tap Edit, make the changes you want, and then tap Save.
- To change how often clients can use services on the pass or plan or options for rolling unused visits over from one period to the next on the plan:
Under Policies tap Edit next to How often can clients use this?, under Is there a limit to how often clients can use this? check that holders of this plan have limited use of it, specify the number of uses it’s limited to, and then specify that unused visits can be used in the following week or month and the maximum number of them that can roll over.
Tip Remove rollover visit options by tapping No under Is there a limit to how often clients can use this?
- To change who can buy it and whether clients who buy it are considered members, the locations where it can be used, and if holds can be placed on it:
Under Policies tap Edit next to the item you want to change, make the changes you want, and then tap Save.
- To add, change, or remove the terms and conditions, under Policies tap the Edit button for Terms and conditions, under Terms and conditions enter or change the text that describes your terms and conditions, tap to check whether clients must accept the terms and, if so, how and when they accept them, and then tap Save.
- To stop selling it, tap Stop Selling.
Note You can start selling a suspended pass or plan again by tapping the suspended pass or plan and then tapping Resume Selling.