You can enroll yourself in many classes and courses on a Pike13 website. Classes might have an enrollment requirement like an applicable plan or pass or a saved credit card on file. Pike13 asks you for the required info, when appropriate.
Paying a course enrollment fee, on the other hand, is always required before finishing enrolling in the course. The fee covers your enrollment and enrolls you in all of the course’s sessions, like a six-week course that repeats every Tuesday and Thursday.
In this article
- Sign in to the Pike13 website where you want to enroll in the class or course.
Use the same email address and password that you used to create your account when you first signed up.
- Tap Schedule, and then if the Pike13 business has more than one location under Choose a Location tap the location where you want to attend the class or course.
- If you don't see the date you want, tap the calendar button, and then tap the date you want.
- Tap the class or course that you want, and then tap Enroll.
- If the account with which you’ve logged in manages other accounts, you’re prompted to specify whom you want to enroll in this service.
- If you have more than one pass or plan to pay for your enrollment, choose which you want to use, and then tap Finish.
- Sign in to the Pike13 website.
- Under Upcoming, tap the name of the class that you want to cancel your registration for.
- Tap Cancel Registration, and then tap OK.