Any staff member can enroll a client in a class or course, and clients can enroll themselves in each class for which you've turned that option on. If the class or course starts within 30 minutes of enrolling a client, their attendance is also confirmed upon enrolling. If the class or course starts more than 30 minutes after enrolling a client, their attendance must also be confirmed by the instructor or another staff member or on a Pike13 kiosk.
Note Plans and passes can pay for classes and appointments but not for courses, which are paid with a course enrollment fee.
In this article
- At the top of any Pike13 page, click or tap Schedule, and find the class or course your client wants to sign up for.
- On the class page, click or tap Enroll clients, and then click or tap the names of each of the clients you want to check in.
On the Choose Clients page, regularly attending clients are listed separately from those already signed in and all other clients. To find any name quickly, enter the name in the search box.
- If the client is new to your business, click or tap New client, enter the client profile info, and then click or tap Create.
- When you're finished choosing all the client names you want, click or tap the Done button at the upper right.
- Under Please confirm, leave the Notify clients option checked if you want the clients to receive email confirmation or click or tap the checkbox to clear it so clients won't receive email confirmation, and then click or tap Finish.
- To check in more clients, click or tap the Enroll Clients button and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Click or tap Schedule, and then if the Pike13 business has more than one location under Choose a Location click or tap the location where you want to attend the class or course.
- If you don't see the date you want, click or tap the calendar button , and then click or tap the date you want.
- Find the class or course you want, and then click or tap + Enroll.
- Enter the requested payment information, and then click or tap Save.
- Click or tap Confirm.