Who can use this feature?
Do you sell non-service items like apparel, accessories, food or a fee? If you are on the Pike13 Pro Plan, you can add these items to your Pike13 business. Please be advised that clients cannot see merchandise for sale on your Pike13 website. Only your staff can sell merchandise from your Pike13 account.
Adding a Merchandise Item
- At the top of any Pike13 page, select Settings
- Click on Merchandise,
- Select + New Item on the right hand side
- Enter a name and a price
- Choose a revenue category (usually Retail), and then add a description
- To add size, color, flavor, and other options, select + New Option, and then do the following:
- Under Name of option, enter the type of options, like Color.
- Select Add a value, and then under Option Value, enter a word or phrase describing the option, like Blue. If there is more than one value, select add a value. Continue adding values, if needed.
- Under Price adjustment, enter the additional amount to charge for the option, if needed. Repeat for each different option value.
When to use options
Options are like required pieces of information that you would need before you can complete an order. For this reason, options that are setup for a merchandise item must be filled out. So if you have 2 options for one merchandise item, staff will need to make a selection for each one of the 2 options. For example, if you sold hoodies, you could create 2 options for size and color. When a staff sells a hoodie, they must enter the client's choice for size and color.
- To offer optional, extra features with the item, like monograms on apparel or a shake cup with protein powder or balloons for a party, select + New Add-on
- enter an add-on name
- under Price adjustment, enter the additional amount to charge for the add-on.
- After adding Options and Add-ons, click Create
- To add a photo of the product, on the page for the item, click + New Photo, select Choose File, choose the image file you want, and then click Upload.
- To change the order of the option values, select Edit and click the arrows to the left of each option to move it up or down.