TrainHeroic is an app that connects coaches and athletes through designed workouts, tracked skills, and leaderboards.
The integration between TrainHeroic and Pike13 will allow your coaches to create workouts and your clients to track results in TrainHeroic, while keeping the two systems in sync as your business grows.
In this article
- Creating a TrainHeroic account through Pike13
- Inviting your clients to TrainHeroic teams
- Client and staff experience with TrainHeroic and Pike13
- TrainHeroic Help Links
Creating a Train Heroic account through Pike13
At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Settings, and then tap Apps and Add-Ons.
Tap the Pike13 Pro with TrainHeroic option.
Tap Allow Access when TrainHeroic requests access to your Pike13 account.
Create an Organization and Team Name.
Begin syncing your Pike13 services to TrainHeroic teams or go straight to Finish and Start Coaching
Note You’ll need a Pike13 Pro with TrainHeroic billing plan with Pike13 in order to take advantage of the integration. If you are interested in using TrainHeroic with Pike13, go here and fill out the contact form: https://www.pike13.com/partners/trainheroic.
We'll reach out and help you get set up.
Inviting your clients to TrainHeroic teams
Tip Clients who enroll for a service in Pike13 that is synced to a TrainHeroic team will automatically receive an email invitation to claim their TrainHeroic account. We suggest you sync your services to TrainHeroic after you have created programing in TrainHeroic.
- In Step 3, skip assigning teams and select Finish and Start Coaching at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you are ready to invite your clients to Train Heroic, select My Team on the top left navigation bar.
- Select the team you’d like to invite clients to
- Select Athletes
- Select General Settings
- Select Change Sync Settings
- Choose which team you would like each Pike13 service to sync too
- When you have selected the services you would like to invite to join a TrainHeroic team, select Finish and Start Coaching
- Each team will share the same programing in TrainHeroic
- You can add an unlimited amount of teams in TrainHeroic
- TrainHeroic syncs with Pike13 approximately every 45 minutes.
- TrainHeroic will send athlete account invitations to clients who enroll into a Pike13 service that have an associated TrainHeroic a team
Client and staff experience with TrainHeroic and Pike13
Clients and staff can access TrainHeroic by tapping the Activate Account button in the invitation that you send to them. When clients and staff claim their accounts, they’ll be added to your team and have access to their TrainHeroic accounts, including your workouts and their results.
Once their accounts are claimed, clients and staff can log into TrainHeroic by visiting https://athlete.trainheroic.com/#/login and choosing to Login with Pike13.
Tip TrainHeroic will recognize if you’re already logged into Pike13, saving you from needing to login again.
TrainHeroic Help Links
- Coach portal quick video overview