If you're on the Pike13 Pro Plan, you can quickly add a list view of your staff members and their class and course schedule to your website.
Add your Pike13 schedule to your website
At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Settings, and then tap Apps & Add-Ons.
On the Apps & Add-Ons page, tap Staff members widget.
Under Embed this HTML code in your website, copy the HTML code.
Do one of the following:
In the SquareSpace page editor, open the page that you want to add the schedule to, add a new block and under the More category of block types choose Code. Paste the code into the Edit Code editor, tap Save, and then save the page.
In Wordpress, open the page that you want to add the schedule to, using HTML view (the Text tab) paste the Schedule Widget code into the text box, and then tap Publish.
- The widget doesn't appear in preview.
- Wix is not a supported hosting site
- Wordpress removes the HTML if you switch to the Visual tab before clicking Publish.
- The schedule widget embeds only in self-hosted sites created in Wordpress, not in sites hosted on Wordpress.com.
- In GoDaddy Website Builder v6, tap Design Your Pages, and then from the Page menu, choose the page that you want to modify. Tap the content block that you want to edit and then tap the icon. Paste the widget code into the textbox, tap Verify and Update HTML, and then tap OK.
Note GoDaddy Website Builder v7 doesn’t support adding scripts to individual pages.
- For other solutions, view the source code for the page of your business website that you want to add the schedule to, and then paste the Schedule Widget HTML code into the webpage.