Add your Pike13 schedule to your website
At the top of any Pike13 page, Select Settings > Apps & Add-Ons.
On the Apps & Add-Ons page, choose Class and course schedule widget.
Use the configuration page to specify which locations (if applicable), services, staff members, and dates for your widget.
- Select Get Widget Code
- Under Embed this HTML code in your website, copy the HTML code.
Do one of the following:
In the SquareSpace page editor, open the page that you want to add the schedule to, add a new block and under the More category of block types choose Code. Paste the code into the Edit Code editor, tap Save, and then save the page.
- Ajax loading must be disabled. For details on this, please visit their website - https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000253288-Ajax-loading#toc-enable-or-disable-ajax.
- Not all templates are compatible with the schedule widget. If you have disabled Ajax and the widget is still not working, try another template.
In Wordpress, open the page that you want to add the schedule to, using HTML view (the Text tab) paste the Schedule Widget code into the text box, and then tap Publish.
- The schedule doesn't appear in preview.
- Wordpress removes the HTML if you switch to the Visual tab before clicking Publish.
- The schedule widget embeds only in self-hosted sites created in Wordpress, not in sites hosted on Wordpress.com.
In GoDaddy, tap Design Your Pages, and then from the Page menu, choose the page that you want to modify. Tap the content block that you want to edit and then tap the edit icon. Paste the Schedule Widget code into the textbox, tap Verify and Update HTML, and then tap OK.
Note GoDaddy Website Builder v7 doesn’t support adding scripts to individual pages.
- In Wix, you must have the SSL certificate enabled to use the widget. Please check out their support ticket on this here.
For other solutions, view the source code for the page of your business website that you want to add the schedule to, and then paste the Schedule Widget HTML code into the webpage.
- Please note, providing support on placing the widget codes in your website is beyond Pike13's scope of support.