You can link your business website and your Pike13 website to each other.
When you want to add links on your business website to any page of your Pike13 website, Pike13 can quickly generate the HTML code you need for adding a link on your site to the target page. Add that code on your website to insert a button or text that links back to the Pike13 page.
You can add a link from your Pike13 website to your business website in either of two places or both: in the top navigation bar and in the footer at the bottom of all the pages.
In this article
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap See What Clients See , and then go to the page on your Pike13 site that you want to link to.
- On the page you want to link to, tap Share at the upper right.
- Choose the link type you want and customize the link text that will appear on your site.
Note The button and link options will open your Pike13 website in a new browser window.
- Copy the HTML code that you'll use on your website, and then paste the code into your website.
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Settings, and then tap Pike13 Website.
- Tap Navigation, and then tap + Create a New Page.
- For Page name, enter the word that you want to appear as the link, like "Home."
- Under Link to:, choose An external website
- Under Web address, enter the URL of your business website, and then tap Save.
- At the top of any Pike13 page, click or tap Settings, and then tap Advanced Settings.
- In the right menu, under Your Pike13 Business tap Contact.
- Under Business website, enter the address or URL for your business website, and then tap Update.
The display text for this link will read "Visit Our Website" in the footer. Business contact email and phone number information that you enter here also appear in the footer of your Pike13 business website.