Sometimes called auto-drafts and bank drafts, Automated Clearing House (ACH) provides a means for taking electronic payments directly from a bank account.
When ACH payment processing is active, any staff member can store clients' bank account information securely so you don't need to re-enter it for each purchase. Clients can't enter their own bank account info in their client profile—only staff can do this on the staff website in the client's profile.
Apply for ACH payment processing
> Contact email@example.com
Confirm that you can accept ACH payments
- At the top of any page on your Pike13 staff site, tap Settings, and then tap Advanced Settings.
- In the right menu tap Accepted Payments, and then check that ACH is listed with a green checkbox.
- If you see ACH with a green checkmark, ACH payment processing is turned on.
- If you don't see ACH, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manually enter a client's ACH info
- In a person's client profile, just tap Payment Methods, and then tap Add New Bank Account.
- Enter Bank Name, Account Number, and Routing Number, choose the Account Type, and then tap Save.
**For customers in Canada, put in the Institution Number (3 digits) plus the Branch Number (5 digits) for the Transit/Account Number.
NOTE: Once an ACH payment is processed the status of the invoice is moved to closed. If the payment fails the invoice will be reopened. In rare occasions, the invoice may already be cancelled when the payment fails. In this case, the invoice cannot be reopened and will remain cancelled.