If your business is in a locale that requires that you charge sales tax for your services, you can set the sales tax rate for all of your business locations together or separately, as needed. You can choose to leave the sales tax as a separate item or include the sales tax in the total price.
Set or adjust the sales tax rate included in prices of your services and merchandise
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Settings, tap Advanced Settings, and in the right menu under Checkout, tap Sales Tax.
- To add a default tax rate, tap + New Tax.
- On the Sales Tax page, enter a tax name and a tax rate, and then tap Save.
- Under What types of products do you want to apply this tax to?, tap all that you want to choose, and then tap Update.
- If your business has additional locations with a different local tax rate, from the drop-down box choose the location for which you want to apply the separate tax rate, tap Add Location-specific Tax Rate, tap the location, enter the local tax rate, and then tap Save.
- To add a sales tax charge to your prices, on the Sales Tax page, tap the Tax inclusive pricing checkbox to check it, and then tap Update.