When a staff member comes on board or leaves your business, you have several ways to add them to or remove them from your Pike13 staff list, depending on the situation:
Add a staff member who isn’t already a client.
Add a staff member while adding them as a client.
Make an existing client a staff member.
Remove a staff member while keeping them as a client.
- Delete a staff member’s account to remove them from both staff and client lists.
In this article
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Staff, and then tap + New Staff Member.
- If your business has more than one location, under Home location choose which location the new staff member will work in primarily.
- Enter the required information (marked with an asterisk*) and any other info you want to add.
The staff member can add more personal info later.
- Choose any of the following to set permissions for this staff member:
- To give this person full permissions to financial reports and access to all other parts of your Pike13 business, turn on Make [Name] an owner.
- To give this person manager permissions, turn on Make [Name] a manager.
- To make this person a client, turn on Make [Name] a client.
Note To register for services, a staff member needs a client profile.
- To list this person's name as a staff member, along with their bio, on your Pike13 website in the staff list, turn on Show [Name] on your Pike13 website.
Note This setting doesn’t change the display of a staff member’s name as available for a particular appointment, class, or other service. To show their name as available for a service, add their name to the list of available staff members for that service.
- Choose whether or not to send the new staff member an invitation with instructions for claiming their account.
When you make a client a staff member, their client profile doesn’t change, but the person can sign in to your Pike13 business as a staff member.
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Clients, find the name of the client that you want, and then tap the client's name.
- In the client's profile, in the right menu under Advanced actions, tap Make [Name] a Staff Member, and then tap OK.
Tip To use Pike13 as a client, a staff member can tap See What Clients See at the top of any Pike13 page.
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Staff, find the name of the staff member you want, and then tap the staff member's name.
- In the staff member's profile, in the right menu under Advanced actions, do one of the following:
- To remove the person from the staff list while keeping them a client, tap Revoke Staff Privileges.
- To completely remove the staff member from your business, tap Delete <Staff member name> Profile.
Staff privileges of staff members who aren’t also clients can’t be revoked. If they're not clients, revoking their staff privileges makes them a client while deleting them completely removes them from your Pike13 business.
The deleted staff member won’t be able to see your staff website, nor will their name appear or be searchable in the staff list, but their past history will be preserved in reporting. After deleting a staff member, if you want to add them again, you must add them like any new staff by creating a new profile for them.
Both deleting a staff member and revoking staff privileges prompts you to remove them from services they’re scheduled for. You can keep the service with no staff member assigned or reassign another staff member to it.
To find a deleted staff profile later, at the top of any Pike13 page, tap Analytics & Reporting , tap Clients & Staff, and then tap Staff Members. In the Staff report, scroll to find the staff member’s name under Details, or tap the Filters, and then create a filter for the staff member’s name. To access their profile, add the Staff ID to the following URL in your browser: