If your new staff member does not have a profile on your site as a client, take the steps below:
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Staff, and then tap + New Staff Member.
- If your business has more than one location, under Home location choose which location the new staff member will work in primarily.
- Enter their first/last name, email address, and any other info you want to add.
*The staff member can add more information later.
- Choose the correct role for this staff member:
- Staff Member (default)
- Limited Staff Member*See the Staff Permission Guide to see what each role can do.
*See attached walk-through guide for step-by-step instructions at the bottom of the page.
If one of your clients is now a staff member, you can use their existing profile by taking the steps below or using the attached walk-through guide at the bottom of the page.
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Clients, find the name of the client that you want, and then tap the client's name.
- In the client's profile, in the right menu under Advanced actions, tap Make [Name] a Staff Member, and then tap OK.
- If this person should be something other than a staff member, edit their staff profile to change their role.
Tip To use Pike13 as a client, a staff member can tap See What Clients See at the top of any Pike13 page.
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Staff, find the name of the staff member you want, and then tap the staff member's name.
- In the staff member's profile, in the right menu under Advanced actions, do one of the following:
- To remove the person from the staff list while keeping them a client, tap Revoke Staff Privileges.
- To completely remove the staff member from your business, tap Delete <Staff member name> Profile.
Staff privileges of staff members who aren’t also clients can’t be revoked. If they're not clients, revoking their staff privileges makes them a client while deleting them completely removes them from your Pike13 business.
The deleted staff member will not be able to see your staff website, nor will their name appear or be searchable in the staff list, but their past history will be preserved in reporting. After deleting a staff member, if you want to add them again, you must add them like any new staff by creating a new profile for them.
Both deleting a staff member and revoking staff privileges prompts you to remove them from services they are scheduled for. You can keep the service with no staff member assigned or reassign another staff member to it.
To find a deleted staff profile later, at the top of any Pike13 page, tap Analytics & Reporting , tap Clients & Staff, and then tap Staff Members. In the Staff report, scroll to find the staff member’s name under Details, or tap the Filters, and then create a filter for the staff member’s name. To access their profile, add the Staff ID to the following URL in your browser: