When your Pike13 business is set up and you add a new staff member to your staff list, an invitation is emailed to the staff member automatically. This email invites them to accept their Pike13 account so they can set their password and update their profile, personal information, availability, and other account details. (For Pike13 businesses that haven't completed setup, invitations are sent to all the staff members added at the time that setup is complete).
If a staff member hasn't received or accepted the email invitation, you can send another invitation anytime.
In this article
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Staff, and then tap the staff member's name in the staff list.
- On the staff member's profile under Important notices, tap the notification [Staff member name]'s account is unclaimed.
When staff members receive the invitation email, they can accept their Pike13 account, set a password, and edit their profile.
- Open the email (Subject: Welcome to [your business name]), and then tap the Accept this invitation link, which opens the Pike13 business to your staff profile.
- In your staff profile, enter a password, check the checkbox to accept terms and conditions, and then tap Set Your Password.
- To update your profile, tap your profile photo at the top right of any Pike13 page, tap Your Staff Profile, and then in the right menu, tap Edit Profile.
- Make any changes that you want, and then tap Save.
Tip You can change your password or email address anytime by tapping your profile photo at the top right of any Pike13 page and then clicking or tapping Your Pike13 Account.
You can choose to receive text (SMS) or email notifications for events relating to billing, attendance, scheduling, and your profile (like when a client adds a note). You can also set the hours when you don't want to receive notifications.
- At the top of any Pike13 page, click or tap the Notifications button , and then tap the Settings tab.
- To receive no notifications during certain hours (like when you sleep), under Do not disturb me between these hours: tap the checkbox and choose the times you don't want to be disturbed.
- To receive any of the available notifications, tap the checkbox so that the notification is checked, and then check either or both of the boxes on the right to be notified by text or by email . Whether or not you choose either of these options, you can see your notifications listed on the New tab.
- When you're finished making changes, tap Save.
- In the upper right corner of any page in your staff profile, tap the gear button , and then click or tap Change Appointment Availability.
- Tap Set Hours of Availability.
- Choose a location and a starting date if after today.
- Choose starting and ending times, as well as how often the schedule repeats.
The appointment schedule of any staff members leading a class or course during these hours automatically shows that they are booked.
- Choose an end date if needed.
- Specify the services that you're available for, and then tap Save.