In this article
An invitation can be sent later or resent if a staff member has not received their email invitation.
- Select Staff from the top of any Pike13 page.
- Select the staff member's name.
- Select Staff profile on the right sidebar.
- Select Send invitation email under Contact Information: Pike13 account email
When staff members receive the invitation email, they can accept their Pike13 account, set a password, and edit their profile.
- Open the email Welcome to [your business name], and select Claim Your Account.
- Create a password, answer any mandatory fields, and accept terms and conditions.
- Select Finish.
- To update your login email address and/or password, select your profile photo at the top right of any Pike13 page, select Your Account.
- Make your changes and select Save.
- To update your profile, select your profile photo at the top right of any Pike13 page, select Your Dashboard.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Make changes, select Save.
To change your text (SMS) or email notification settings
- At the top of any Pike13 page, select the Notifications button ,
- Select Settings on the right sidebar.
- To set when you don't want to receive notifications, Click Edit next to When don't you want to be disturbed?
- Turn the slider so the Green Checkmark is selected
- Set your hours.
- Select Save.
- To select which events you receive notifications for, select Edit next to the event notification.
- Check the Web, Text and Email options for the notifications you want to receive.
- When done, select Save.
- Select your profile photo at the top right of any Pike13 page, select Your Dashboard.
- Select Appointment Availability.
- Select + Set Hours of Availability
- Select your location, starting date, starting and ending times, how often the schedule repeats, and end date option.
- Specify the services that you're available for, then select Save.