Who can use this feature?Pike13 Plan:
|✓ Enterprise||✓ Pro||✓ Business*|
|✓ Primary Owner||✓ Owners||✓ Managers||✗ Staff||✗ Limited Staff|
Terms and conditions can be added to passes and plans since they are specific to purchases.
In this article
- Terms and Conditions can be added when you first create your pass or plan in the Basic Info tab
- Enter the text for your terms and conditions
- Select whether clients must accept the terms and conditions
- If Yes, select how clients accept the terms and conditions; by selecting Checkbox or Electronic Signature*
- If Yes, select if accepting the terms and conditions is required to complete checkout.
- Selecting No will notify the client they need to accept the terms and conditions
- Selecting Yes will require the client to accept the terms and conditions before they can checkout online only
- Once completed continue with pass/plan creation by selecting Next Step.
*The Electronic Signature is only available when you have SmartWaiver enabled.
- Select Settings > Passes or Plans
- Select the name of the pass or plan that you want to modify,
- Scroll to the Policies section and select Edit next to Terms and conditions
- Under Terms and conditions enter or change the text that is shown to clients when they purchase this product
- Select whether clients must accept the terms and, if so, how and when they accept them
- Click Save
From the Roster:
- Select the gear icon for the client who needs to accept the terms and conditions
- Select Accept the terms and conditions for [name of pass or plan]
- On the Accept terms and conditions page, select the appropriate acceptance option
From a Client's Dashboard:
- Look at Important notices and select Accept the terms and conditions for [name of item] before your next visit
- Accept the Terms and conditions using the assigned method: checkbox or signature