Terms and conditions can be added to passes and plans. If a client has bought a pass or plan and accepted its terms and conditions, any subsequent changes to the terms and conditions for that pass or plan don't change those that the client has accepted. The changes apply only to the terms and conditions for the passes and plans sold after the change.
In this article
- When creating a pass or creating a plan, on the Basic info tab under Terms and conditions enter the text for your terms and conditions. The text you enter will appear in the DocuSign document or the terms and conditions webpage in Pike13.
- Select whether clients must accept the terms and conditions
- If Yes, select how clients accept the terms and conditions; by selecting Checkbox or Electronic Signature (requires DocuSign account linked to Pike13)
- If Yes, select if accepting the terms and conditions is required to complete checkout.
- Selecting No will notify the client they need to accept the terms and conditions.
- Selecting Yes will require the client to accept the terms and conditions before they can checkout.
- Once completed continue with pass/plan creation by selecting Next Step.
- At the top of any Pike13 page, select Settings, and then Passes or Plans.
- Select the name of the pass or plan that you want to modify, and then under Policies select the Edit button for Terms and conditions.
- Under Terms and conditions enter or change the text that is shown to clients when they purchase this product.
- Select whether clients must accept the terms and, if so, how and when they accept them.
- Select Save.
- In the class roster, a notification telling how many enrollees haven’t accepted the terms and conditions will appear if applicable. Select that notification.
- Select the gear icon for the client who needs to accept the terms and conditions.
- Select Accept the terms and conditions for [name of pass or plan].
- On the Accept terms and conditions page, select the appropriate acceptance option.
Tip Verify that a client signed the terms and conditions in the client's dashboard by selecting the name of the plan or pass and viewing the terms and conditions section under Use policies.
- On a client's dashboard, under Important notices, select Accept the terms and conditions for [name of item] before your next visit.
- Accept the Terms and conditions using the assigned method:
- Check the checkbox, and then select Accept.
- If an electronic signature is required, select Continue, Sign when prompted, and Finish.