Passes, (also known as punchcards) are one of the ways your clients can pay one time for multiple visits at your business. Before creating any passes, we suggest creating at least one type of service.
Pike13 offers two types of passes:
- A prepaid pass that gives the client a specified number of visits they can use anytime before it expires, like 10 visits for $100 in the next year.
- A complimentary pass that is automatically issued to new clients for their first visit
Tip A good strategy for reducing the headache of tracking an array of passes is to create a few that provide the most commonly needed options, you can modify the pass when selling if necessary.
Create a new pass
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Settings, then Passes.
- In the right menu, select + New Pass, and then under Prepaid passes tap + New Pass or + New Complimentary Pass.
- On the Basic info tab, under Name enter a name for the pass, under Short description enter what you want to appear on the listing of passes and plans on your Pike13 website, and under Full description enter a more detailed description that clients will see when they want all the details before buying it.
- Also on the Basic info tab, under Terms and conditions enter your terms and conditions, tap to check whether clients must accept the terms and, if so, how and when they accept them, and then tap Next Step.
- If clients accept the terms and conditions by electronic signature, you must have a DocuSign account associated with your Pike13 account. The DocuSign document will be created automatically with an electronic signature field that the client must tap to sign.
- If clients do not have to accept terms and conditions before checkout, their profile includes a link that notifies them of the need to accept the terms and conditions.
- If clients must accept the terms and conditions before they can check out, they must check the checkbox or sign the electronic document before completing the purchase.
See the attached walk-through guide for a step-by-step of the process.
You can also check out the articles below: