Clients may buy a plan to pay for their visits to your business. You can create recurring or prepaid plans. These plans will be available in the store for your staff members to sell and on your Pike13 website for your clients to buy.
When you create plans, you can decide
- Whether the plan is recurring or prepaid
- When recurring plans bill (weekly, monthly, or yearly)
- What services it pays for
- Whether clients can purchase the plan from your Pike13 site
- The cost of the plan
- Visit limitations (1 visit a week, 1 visit a month, or unlimited visits)
Want to sell a punchcard with a set number of visits? You should create a pass instead.
In this article
Create a plan
- Navigate to Settings > Plans > New Plans.
- Select whether you want to create a recurring plan or a prepaid plan.
- Type in the name, description and terms & conditions. Tap Next Step.
- Set the price, signup fee (for recurring plans only), and desired billing cycle for a recurring plan. Tap Next Step.
- Set how often clients can visit using this plan and additional settings around holds, visibility and cancellations.
- Tap Save.
Tip: Receipts for recurring automatic payments can be sent through Pike13. To enable this go to Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Client Management, select Recurring Billing and change it from No to Yes.
**Please see attached walk-through guides for step-by-step instructions with screen shots.
Modifying settings of a plan
- Navigate to Settings > Plans and select the plan you want to modify.
- Along with the settings you modified when you created the plan, there are more settings you may want to adjust:
- Group Rates - want to offer a family discount? Add group rates to your plan to offer a discounted rate for multiple family members on a plan.
- Rollover visits - if you want your clients to be able to roll over visits that they haven’t used, edit How often can clients use this? and enable unused visits to rollover.
Now that you’ve created a plan, learn how to sell it.