Who can use this feature?
- Primary Owner, Owners, and Managers can manage Client Signup settings.
- To learn more about permissions, visit Staff Members and Permissions.
To manage Appointments, click Settings > Services.
Create a new appointment service
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Settings, and then tap Services.
- On the Services page in the right menu, tap + New Service, and then tap + New Appointment Service.
- On the New Appointment Service page, enter a course name, the length of a single appointment session, and the price of a single session.
- Choose the service category that you want this appointment to belong to (usually Appointments) and the plans and passes that clients can use to pay for these sessions, and then tap Save.
- On the appointment details page, you can add more appointment details:
- To add extra time for setup before or cleanup after the appointment, under Appointment length, tap Edit, enter the number of minutes you want to add before and after the appointment, choose the interval at which you want each new session to start (from every five minutes to every six hours), and then tap Save.
- To add a description that will appear on the homepage of your Pike13 business, under Service summary, tap Edit, enter a brief description of the appointment, and then tap Save.
- To add a full description that will outline what clients can expect from this service, under Full service description, tap Edit, enter a complete description of the appointment), and then tap Save.
- To add instructions for clients about their session, under Special instructions, tap Edit, enter the information that can guide them, and then tap Save.
- To set the capacity of each session, under How many clients can book for each appointment?, tap Edit, enter a number, and then tap Save.
- To set whether prospects and clients can see and book the appointment themselves, under Who can see this appointment on your Pike13 website?, tap Edit, click or tap the options you want, and then tap Save.
- To set registration policies, under What is required of clients who enroll on your Pike13 website?, tap Edit, enter the amount of time before a session that you want to stop allowing clients to book themselves into an appointment time slot, tap the payment option you want for clients without an applicable pass or plan, and then tap Save.
- To set cancellation policies, tap the Pricing tab, under Cancellation policies tap Edit, enter the number of hours before a session that you stop letting clients cancel without charge, enter the amount of the late cancellation fee, if any, and the revenue category that the late cancellation fee applies to, and then tap Save.
- To set price visibility on your homepage, tap the Pricing tab, under Show prices for this service on the homepage of your Pike13 website? tap Edit, choose the option that you want and then tap Save.