Who can use this feature?
- Primary Owner, Owners, and Managers can manage Client Signup settings.
- To learn more about permissions, visit Staff Members and Permissions.
To manage Classes, click Settings > Services.
Create a new class service
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Settings, and then tap Services.
- On the Services page, tap + New Service, and then tap + New Class Service.
- On the New Class Service page, enter a class name, the class length, the price of a single visit, the revenue category the class belongs to, who can buy a single visit, applicable taxes, the plans and passes that can be used to pay for participation in the class, and the service category that the class belongs to, and then tap Finish.
Note Revenue and service category designations make it easier to narrow down the data when you're reviewing your reports.
Schedule a new class time
If you have just created the class, you'll be prompted to schedule offerings of the class when you tap Finish. If your class meets more than once a day, you'll need to create a separate schedule for each offering. For example, schedule a 6 AM offering, save it, and then schedule an 8 AM offering.
- If you created the class earlier and want to schedule more sessions (optional):
On the page for the class in the right menu, tap + New Class Time.
- On the page for the class, enter the date on which the class starts, its start time, and whether and how often it repeats and on which days of the week.
- Specify if and when the class offering ends.
- Under Instructed by, enter the name of the staff member who leads the class.
- To save the schedule for this class, tap Finish.
Tip Schedule another offering of the same class by tapping +New Class Time on the Class Times page.
*Please see attached walk-through guide with step-by-step instructions.