Who can use this feature?
Classes work well for group-based lessons. Classes occur at regularly scheduled times and more than one client can register online for a class. Clients can also selectively enroll and cancel classes online. Classes can be set up to allow dropins, makeups and a waitlist. Common uses include group training, open gym and WOD (workout of the day).
Example: Intro Yoga is scheduled every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6-7am with no end date.
Creating a new class service
- At the top of any Pike13 page, select Settings > Services.
- Select + New Service, then + New Class Service.
- Enter the following information:
- Class name
- Class length
- Price of a single visit
- Applicable taxes
- Revenue category the class belongs to
- Who can buy a single visit
- Plans and passes that can be used to pay for participation in the class
- Service category
- Then select Finish.
- Click on the Details tab to make changes to initial setup plus setting the capacity for the class
- Go to Registration to set
- who can enroll online
- deadline for registering online
- restriction on how far in advance online registration can take place
- enrollment requirements for booking online
- special instructions to include in the confirmation email
- how many hours before the class starts that the reminder email should be sent out
- whether to send a notification when a single visit pass is about to expire
- Select Cancellation to
- add deadline when clients can cancel online without penalty
- add whether clients should be a fee and/or have a visit deducted if cancelling within set deadline
- edit cancellation policy shown to clients
- enable makeups if applicable
- To edit visibility and provide additional information, go to Website Settings. Here, you an adjust who can see the appointment, price, instructor and remaining spaces. Provide additional information by adding a service summary and full description.
- Pro Subscription can click on PayRates to add pay rates for staff when they teach an appointment.