Who can use this feature?
Create a New Class Service
- At the top of any Pike13 page, select Settings > Services.
- Select + New Service, then + New Class Service.
- Enter the following information:
- Class name
- Class length
- Price of a single visit
- Applicable taxes
- Revenue category the class belongs to
- Who can buy a single visit
- Plans and passes that can be used to pay for participation in the class
- Service category
- Then select Finish.
Schedule a New Class Time
If you have just created the class, you will be prompted to schedule a class time when you select Finish. If your class meets more than once a day, you will need to create additional class times.
- To schedule more sessions select + New Class Time.
- Enter the date the class starts, its start time, and whether and how often it repeats and on which days of the week.
- Specify if and when the class offering ends.
- Under Instructed by, enter the name of the staff member who leads the class (not required to proceed).
- To save the schedule for this class, select Finish.
NOTE: If you click '+Add Another Time' you are adding to an existing class series and not creating a new one. This only shows up when you have bulk enrollment enabled.