Is your Pike13 Staff App or Client Kiosk stuck or frozen? Not seeing the services you expect? Here are some steps to take for these and other issues.
Reset a frozen app
- Double-tap the iPad Home button.
- Swipe left or right through the open apps until the Pike13 app appears, and then swipe its preview up and off the screen to close it.
- Reopen the app.
Not seeing the services you expect?
If your business has multiple locations, check that you're signed in to the Client Kiosk with the correct location.
- Double-tap the top left corner of the Client Kiosk.
- Under Which business is this Client Kiosk for?, choose the correct location with the scheduled services for today.
Having other issues with your Pike13 Staff App or Client Kiosk? Troubleshoot by starting here:
- Do you have the latest version? Verify by going to the App Store on your device and tapping Updates.
- Do you have enough free space on your device? Confirm by going to Settings > General > Usage on your device.
If none of these apply and you're still having issues, please contact Pike13 Support by clicking Submit a Request above. Include the following information, if possible:
- What device are you using? (For example, iPhone 4s, or iPad Mini)
- What version of iOS is on your device? (For example, iOS 7.0.4)
- When the app starts, can you log in?
- If you can log in and the app crashes, when does it crash? (For example, when adding a photo or taking attendance)
If you can't use the iOS Staff app at all, you can accomplish any Pike13 task anytime on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch using a web browser (like Safari, Chrome, or Firefox). Just go to your Pike13 business at pike13.com and sign in to your account.