You can choose to show or hide the offerings of any service (classes, courses, and appointments) to visitors, clients, members, or any combination of them. You can also show or hide its price on the homepage of your client website. If you want your clients to enroll themselves in the class or course or book their own appointments, for example, choose to show it on your Pike13 website. On the other hand, hide any class, course, or appointment that you want your staff to manage enrollments and bookings for.
Change who can see a service
- At the top of any Pike13 page, tap Settings, and then tap Services.
- On the Services page, tap the class, course, or appointment you want to modify.
- On the service page, tap Details.
- Under Registration policies, tap Edit for Who can see this class on your client website?, tap the options you want, and then tap Save.
- On the service page, tap Pricing.
- For Show prices for this service on your homepage?, tap Edit, tap the options you want, and then tap Save.