Premium Reports powered by Looker can be downloaded, saved or scheduled to be delivered to your inbox. For more information, please visit our Help Center article on Scheduling Data Deliveries
Steps for Setting up this Report
- Click on the bar graph in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Premium Reporting
- From the left side menu, choose Clients & Staff.
- Select the Current Member Count report.
- Hover over the "just now" to see the gear icon. Click on the in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose Explore from here.
- Go to All Fields and scroll down to Clients and select the down arrow.
- From here, click on Location Name to add this field and the funnel to add the filter.
- Click Run.
- Under Filters, scroll down to Clients Location Name to select a location.
- Choose Run in the top right hand corner.
- This will display all of the current members at a particular location.
To add fields, select All Fields. This will show you the list of all the fields to be added to this report. The ones highlighted in blue have been added to the report. To add additional ones, click on the fields name. After selecting all the fields, choose Run.