Premium Reports powered by Looker can be downloaded, saved or scheduled to be delivered to your inbox. For more information, please visit our Help Center article on Scheduling Data Deliveries
Steps For Setting Up This Report
- To access Premium Reporting, click on the bar graph icon and select Premium Reporting.
- Once selected it will open premium reporting. Here you will select Financial and click on Transactions by Invoice Item - This Month.
- To change the date range for this report, go to the top right of your report (aka your "Look") and select the gear icon. Then select the option "Explore from here".
- To adjust the date range, click on the down arrow next to Filters.
- On the right you'll see options to filter the data of the report. By clicking the carrot next to the option, it will open up the filters. Scroll down to the filter Transactions Created Date. Click on the "is in the past" box to change it to range then add your date ranges. Once the correct dates have been entered, click Run.
- To add the location field to this report, select All Fields.
- Under Business, click on Location Name to add this field to the report and the funnel if you wish to filter on this field.
- To Filter on a Specific Location, open up Filters and select the location.
- Click Run.