If you are not receiving emails from Pike13, your email provider may be blocking Pike13's address. Below we have steps for how approve receiving emails from Pike13.
In this article
How to add an Email in Gmail
- Click Settings in the top-right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Settings.
- Navigate to the tab labeled Filtered and Blocked Addresses.
- Select Create a new filter.
- Enter pike13.com or a specific email address.
- Click Create new Filter.
- Choose Never send to Spam.
- Click Save.
How to add an Email in Gmail mobile app
- Open the Gmail application.
- Navigate to the Spam or Junk folder.
- Click on the message from Pike13.
- Select the option Report not spam.
- You will now receive messages from Pike13 as normal.
How to add a Domain in Gmail (for businesses)
- Login in to the company’s admin account.
- Scroll to Accounts.
- Select Domains.
- Choose Allow listed Domains.
- Click Add domain.
- Enter pike13.com.
How to add an Email in Microsoft
- Click on Settings.
- Choose View all Outlook settings.
- Select Mail.
- Choose Junk email.
- Click Add under Safe senders and domains or Safe mailing lists
- Select the domain or email you wish to whitelist.
- If domain is selected, use pike13.com.
- For emails, add pike13 email (i.e. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter the domain name or email address you wish to add to Safe senders. Make sure to include the @ character for domain names in order to only include these emails with the exact string of characters you entered (and nothing more).
- Choose Save.
How to add an Email in Outlook mobile app
- Open Outlook Mobile App.
- Click on Pike13’s message.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select Move to focused inbox.
- When the pop up screen comes up, click Move this and all future messages.
How to add a Domain in Microsoft (for businesses)
- Open your Safe Senders settings.
- Under Safe senders and domains
- Enter the email address or pike13.com.
- Select Add.
- Under Safe mailing lists
- Enter the mailing list.
- Select Add.
- Select Save.