Who can use this feature?
✓ Primary Owner
✗ Limited Staff
The branded app defaults to displaying the Pike13 color scheme. Owners and Managers can select colors for their branded app in Advanced Settings.
To Change Branded App Colors
- Login to your Pike13 website.
- Click on Settings.
- Choose Advanced Settings.
- From the menu under Branding, select Branded Mobile App.
- In the Branded App Editor you can choose:
Themes - Prebuilt themes
Colors - Background and Text
Advanced Settings - All Options
- After making changes, review colors in App Preview.
- To update your branded app, select Apply Changes.
Colors and Descriptions
- Primary Color - Background for Header
- On Primary - Text for Header
- Background Color - Background for View
- Primary on Background - Text
- Surface - Background for Events, Schedule & Footer
- Primary on Surface - Text color
- Secondary on Surface - Text color
BUTTONS & WARNINGS
- On Interactive Primary - Text for Buttons
- Success - Text for Enrolled, Checked in & Spots left
- Critical - Text for Sign Out, Late Canceled
- Warning - Text for On waitlist, Too early to enroll