To begin setting up your Pike13 site, you will want to start with creating services that your clients can enroll in then add products that your clients can purchase to pay for their enrollments.
In Pike13, you have 3 different types of services that you can add and each one of these services has unique features.
- Classes work well for group-based lessons. Classes occur at regularly scheduled times and allow more than one client to register online. Clients can also selectively enroll and cancel classes online.
- Appointments are typically used for one on one private sessions with an instructor. Only one client can book an appointment online with an instructor and appointments are booked based on the staff member's availability.
- Courses are often used for weekly camps or weekend workshops. With courses, clients must pay the enrollment fee upfront then they are enrolled in the entire course. Courses cannot be paid for with a pass or plan and courses do not allow for drop-ins or makeups.
After setting up your classes and appointments, you will want to add in your passes and plans that clients can purchase to pay for their visits.
- Passes are like a punchcard that pays for a certain # of visits.
- Recurring plans automatically bill clients on weekly, monthly, or yearly billing cycles. Plans can be set up to allow a certain # of visits per month/week or unlimited.
- Prepaid plans are paid in advance and in full for a specified number of months or weeks. Prepaid Plans can be set up to allow a certain # of visits per month/week or unlimited.
The walk-through guides below provide step-by-step instructions on how to create the above services and products in your Pike13 site.
*Please note, only managers and owners have access to these settings.