Bulk Cancel feature coming December 22nd!
Pike13 allows businesses to cancel events in bulk. Owners and Managers can cancel a time frame, a full day of events. They can also filter based on services and/or instructors.
**Please note, cancellations cannot be undone. Please be sure to select the correct date/time for the bulk cancellations.
- From the schedule, select the Bulk Cancel button on the right hand side.
- Choose the date that you want to cancel services for.
- Choose the start and end times (if it is a full day, just change the end time to 11:55pm)
- Add any additional filters as necessary. You can filter for the following:
- Locations (if applicable)
- Rooms (if enabled)
- Choose whether you want to leave this cancelled event on the calendar.
- Decide whether you want to notify clients already enrolled. If you do this, you must put a note in the system.
- **If you use the Pike13 Makeup Pass feature, you can tell the system whether you want to issue makeup passes for all affected clients. Please keep in mind that in order to issue makeups, you must have them configured in your services. You also need to keep the cancelled event on the calendar. See screenshot below for more details.
- Read the confirmation page to ensure you have the correct date, time, and filters. This change cannot be undone.
- Once you have confirmed everything is correct, select Start Bulk Cancellation.
- You will see the progress of the cancellation request.
- A confirmation page will appear. Select Close.
**Settings if you are using the Pike13 makeup passes. If you want to learn more about this feature, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.