*This feature is only available with the Professional License. For more information about the Professional package, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Increase your bookings with Reserve with Google! Google’s new offering allows clients to find and book fitness classes and appointments through Google Search, Google Maps, and Reserve with Google.
Currently available in the following metropolitan areas: Atlanta, Austin, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle.
To learn more about Reserve with Google, please visit Google’s blog at https://blog.google/products/maps/book-fitness-classes-anywhere-us-google/.
Is my Pike13 business eligible for Reserve with Google?
Not all Pike13 businesses are eligible for Reserve with Google. To determine your eligibility, please follow these steps:
- Sign up for a free Google My Business Account at https://www.google.com/business/.
- Your business information in Pike13 needs to match your business information in your Google My Business Account, including your address, phone number, etc. To update this information in Pike13, go to Settings > Advanced Settings, then go to Contact Information and Locations.
- You must offer at least one class or appointment that meets the Service Requirements.
- You must have a Pike13 Business or Pro subscription. Pike13 businesses on older plans are not eligible for Reserve with Google. To determine your subscription, go to Settings > Billing Info.
What are the Service Requirements?
Only classes and appointments that:
- Have a single visit price greater than $0.
- Have a single visit that can be purchased by Clients and Members.
- Are visible to Visitors and Clients on your Pike13 website.
- Allow clients to enroll on your Pike13 website.
- Do not require a credit card or applicable pass or plan to enroll.
These settings are available under Settings > Services > choose service, then see the Details, Registration, and Website Settings tabs.
How do I opt out of Reserve with Google?
We believe Reserve with Google will help you increase your bookings, but you can opt out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
What industries does Reserve with Google support?
Reserve with Google supports the following industries:
- Martial Arts and Boxing
- Interval Training
What happens when a Google user books through Reserve with Google?
Pike13 will automatically create a client profile for them and add them to the event roster in Pike13. Google will capture their first name, last name, email, and phone number.
When will changes to my schedule or services show up in Google?
Attendance changes for Group Classes will show up within a minute or two. Changes to services will show up within 30 to 60 minutes.
How do Google users find my services?
Google indexes the contents of the Service Summary and Full Service Description. To improve searchability, please make sure your content is concise and descriptive of the service you provide. To update Service Summary and Full Service Description, go to Settings > Service > choose service > Website Settings.
How do Google users pay?
Google users won't be prompted to pay online when enrolling through Reserve with Google. You can charge them through Pike13 at the time of their visit.
Can I see which Clients were created through Reserve with Google in Reporting?
Yes. Go to Reports > Clients & Staff > Clients > Details > Filters > New Filter and choose Added by is Google, then click Finish.
Will Google users see all of plans and passes?
No, only single-visit (drop in) prices will be displayed to Google users. Additional plans and passes will not be shown within Reserve with Google.
Will waivers already be signed by Google users?
Maybe. Clients who book through Reserve with Google will receive a waiver signature request through Smartwaiver, but may not complete the waiver before their visit. Check important notices on the roster page and look for clients who have the notice “waiver not signed.”
Will Google users be required to complete all required client sign up fields?
No. In order to keep a consistent user experience across all merchants, Google will only require a first name, last name, email, and phone number.
What notifications do Google users receive from Google?
Google users will receive 3 emails from Google. A booking confirmation, booking reminder, and post-visit feedback email.
How does a Google user cancel their booking?
The Google user will be directed to contact your business directly for any cancellations or schedule changes.