Pike13’s Partner App on Facebook allows you to add an integrated Pike13 Book Now button on your Facebook Business Page. With the Book Now button, Facebook users can view your Pike13 schedule to book classes and appointments directly from your Facebook Page. This feature is available to active Pike13 customers with a Business or Pro subscription in the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand.
Note: You need to have Owner level access in Pike13 to set up this integration.
Configuring your Facebook Page
- Go to your Facebook Business Page and click Settings.
- Click Partner Apps and Services in the left column.
- Click Add Service.
- Select the Pike13 App and click Add Service.
- Sign in using your Pike13 credentials > click Allow Access.
For additional help with managing your Facebook apps and services, please visit https://www.facebook.com/help/172925542764476.
Which classes and appointments can be booked?
Only classes and appointments that you’ve configured to:
- Be visible to Visitors and Clients on your Pike13 website.
- Allow Clients to enroll online.
- Allow Clients who don't have a credit card or applicable pass or plan to enroll.
Note: The deadline for online registration does not apply to the Book Now App at this time.
What happens when a Facebook user books with me?
We’ll automatically create a client profile for them in your Pike13 site and add them to the roster for the selected service.
The Facebook user will only be asked to provide their email, first name, and last name. If you require custom fields or signed documents, you’ll need to collect that at the time of visit.
Tip: See which clients were created through Facebook in your Clients Report in New Reporting. Just set a filter for Added By is Facebook.